Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Have a look at all the InoutScripts reviews


Stay clear of this Indinan scamming company! You will get ripped off. Their ad server software and their search engine software is a joke. You will lose over $1000 dollars if you go with this company. They are notorious for scamming people.

They just overstated these Inoutscripts softwares to induce customers to buy. Finally, they took the cash and left us nothing working.

All the 13 Inout Scripts I purchased are full of bugs, and they are phishing scamming softwares.

My servers, network, DNS are all normal and working with all kind of scripts, free open source scripts or commercial scripts, except the Inout Scripts.

All my websites have been running fast and well, except the Inout Scripts.

The homepage of Inoutscripts search engine v8 has 32 bugs, which you can refer to my other post.

I bought 4 APPs from them, but they did not give me any of the softwares so far.

These Indian scammers, Jacob, Kumar, Nair, and Saranya are all guilty. 

If you are a victim, feel free to contact me. Let's bring these bad guys to justice.

My attorney and I have been working closely with official departments. Our 200 page report will be published openly.

Inout scripts are badly made crappy programs with terrible customer support. This company is a fraud one. Don't even touch their products unless you have money to waste. I think my reviews will help people not to be cheated from InoutScripts



Be Careful! Web Portal is a phishing scamming Inout Scripts

I bought the inout scripts Web portal and its addon for $398 totally. They said this script integrated with the other scripts I purchased could make a yahoo style site. Finally, I found this script was not compatible with the other scripts. In addition, this software is full of bugs.

They took the money and left me nothing working. These Indian scammers are Jacob, Kumar, Nair, and Saranya. If you are a victim of Inoutscripts (Nesote), feel free to contact me and my attorney. Let’s bring these cheaters to justice together.






No comments: