Your Ad Here

Monday, February 27, 2012

My first time (2)


I wasn’t sure what that meant, but she suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed the entire thing flat on top of her tit. I was in heaven and could barely move. My dick was so hard that I thought I might orgasm right then. I noticed that her nipples were getting hard. I just squeezed my whole hand over her boob.

“See how much they like it” she said.
“Wow” was the limit of my vocabulary at that moment.
“Doesn’t that feel good?” she asked me. “I love playing with my boobies. It makes me horny, like when you saw those girls the other day.”
“What are you talking about?” I asked defensively and removing my hand from her tit.

She took my hand and put it back on her tit. “I saw you looking at those girls and getting a boner.” She said this very normally, like it was nothing. Meanwhile, I was petrified.
“What?!?”
“Don’t worry” she said. “I won’t tell anyone. I just want to see it. My older sister is always talking about hard dicks and how much fun they are. I want to see.”

I was awestruck. I wanted to be able to be this open, but was having a hard time with it.

“OK” I finally said, my hand still slowly massaging her tit. “Show me the rest.”

“No problem” she said. So she raised her butt from the plywood floor, removed her shorts and panties, and sat back down. She sat there with her legs closed for a moment and then slowly opened them. Oh, god! There was my first live pussy! It was so beautiful to me in that moment. It was a little dark up in the rafters, but I could just make out the light fuzz over the top and the slit. I hadn’t really seen too much yet, but the promise of it made be break out in a sweat.

“Can I touch that, too?” I asked.
“Not until I see yours.” She said.
I hesitated. As much as I wanted to be like her and open about this stuff, I was embarrassed at the woody I had. I slowly kneeled up and pushed my shorts and underwear down. I was probably extremely red from doing this, but my dick wanted to be out.

As soon as she saw it she said “Wow, that’s so cool.”
I relaxed a little.
“Do you do it?” She asked me.
I knew exactly what she meant, but feigned not to. “Do what?”
“You know, rub it.”
“Do you?” I asked, hoping she would tell first.
“Yes…” she said slowly, and then very softly said. “A lot.”
“Me, too.” I admitted softly.
“Can I touch it?” she asked.
“Ummm… I guess.” I said, not sure what to do about this.

She slowly reached out and just put one finger on the head and pushed down. She released it and it bounced right back up. It was wonderful. I closed my eyes for a second and moaned. She then wrapped her little fingers completely around it and went “This is so cool!”

I was in heaven already, but about to feel better. A girl was touching my dick!
And then she moved her hand back and forth, just a little, and I knew the end was near. I started to say something, but couldn’t as my hips and cock jerked and I started shooting cum everywhere.

“Ooohhh!” she said as she pulled her hand back and watched. I immediately grabbed it to finish off the orgasm and jerked it back and forth to get the last few squirts out. When I looked up she had cum all over her leg and it was all over the floor. She even looked down at her hand and there was some on it, too.

I was starting to go soft when she looked at the cum on her hand and she tasted it with a small lick. That was the end of that. I was hard again almost immediately.

“That was amazing” she said. “Wanna see me rub mine?”
“OK.” I said, “But I get to touch it, too, right?”
“Yes” she said shaking her head.
She leaned back, parted her legs, and there before me was a wet pussy. I looked and watched closely as she slowly ran her finger down the slit before slowly putting her finger in it a little ways. I was intrigued. I had heard about this, but the magazines I had seen didn’t show sex and I wondered how it worked… putting your dick in a woman’s pussy. She started to move around and then played with her clit, not that I knew what that was at that point. She said “It feels good when I rub right here and do my tits at the same time. Wanna rub my titties while I do this?”

What a stupid question. I moved over so that I could rub her titties and watch her masturbate. She seemed to have no inhibitions about it. I slowly circled her tit with my fingers and ran them over the nipple. She moaned and the nipple became erect. I loved every moment.

She suddenly started panting and saying “I’m gonna do it”. She then had her orgasm and jerked and huffed and moaned. I kept playing with her tits until she said “Okay, stop. After I cum I can’t take being touched like that for a couple of minutes.”

She slowly fell back flat and relaxed. I continued to stare at her body. She was gorgeous. She looked up at me and said “What do you think?”

“Beautiful” I said.
“You still have a boner.” She said.
“Yeah.” I said sheepishly. I figured I’d probably have to take care of that myself, but she had other ideas.

“Can I do it again?” she quietly asked, looking up at me.
“Umm, I guess.” I said, hoping that she didn’t notice how readily I wanted her to touch my dick.

She sat up cross-legged next to my right side and put her hand around it and started pulling back and forth. I started to breathe hard.

“Is that okay?” she asked.
“Yes, that is perfect.” I said. I couldn’t have cared if she knew anything about it or not. Just the idea of being jerked off by a girl meant that I could come quickly. I started rocking and my hips started moving back and forth as she worked. She looked very interested in all of this and was leaning down so that she could see it happen. And then it did. I started jerking and spewing cum again and it was going all over the plywood in front of me. She kept jerking it until I said stop. I told her that the head is sensitive just after I shoot just like her boobs were. She smiled.

I smiled. I wanted her to do it every day.

“We should be getting back.” She said. “My brother will come looking for me soon.”
“Okay” I said, not wanting this to end.
“Can we sneak off tomorrow and do this again?” she asked.
“Yes” I said quickly, completely enthralled with her and her openness about sex.

We got dressed and left. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow.
The second time.
As it turned out, we were not able to get together and sneak off for about a week after that first episode. But when it happened, it was great. We found that everyone was heading down to the school playgrounds and we lollygagged and then just turned around and headed to my house. My mother was across the street talking to some friends and we snuck up to my bedroom.

When we got to the large walk-in closet we have there, she closed the door and took all of her clothes off.

“OK.” She said. “Get undressed.”


No comments: