Your Ad Here

Monday, February 27, 2012

My first time (3)


I slowly got undressed, still not quite comfortable being naked with a boner in front of a girl.

Since she was already naked, by the time I got undressed I had a hard on.

“Ooohh. Look what I found.” She said as she grabbed it.
“Oh.” I moaned. “That feels wonderful.”
She looked at me and then said “Can I look at it real close?”

“Um, sure.” I said. I would have done anything as long as she didn’t take her hands off my dick.

She kneeled down and looked closely at my dick. Then she lifted it up and stared at my balls. She took them in the other hand and rolled them around. She played with both my dick and balls for about two minutes and I knew I was going to cum.

“Oh, boy” I muttered. I started moving my hips and she stood up to my side out of the way and started jerking my dick. I came, spurting several long spurts.

“I love the way it feels when it’s spurting” she said. She took her hand up to her mouth and licked. “It doesn’t taste too bad. My older sister says she loves giving blowjobs and swallowing cum.”

I was shocked. “What?” I managed to get out. “She does what?”

“She sucks their dick and lets the boys cum in her mouth and she just swallows it.”
“Oh” I said, my dick not really going down with this going on.
“My turn.” She suddenly said and lay on the floor. “You wanna see me up close, too?”
“Sure” I agreed.

She spread her legs and I lay down between them. I got really close to her pussy and she opened it up a little. It was so beautiful. For the first time, I noticed how it opened and what the other boys meant when they said it had lips. She parted the lips and she was wet. “See how I get wet just like you when I play with it?” she asked me.

“Uh-huh” I agreed. I continued to stare. I put my finger up to the slit and moved it down through there. She moaned and leaned back. I continued to run my finger up and down, feeling the wetness.

“Push it in” she said, so I did. I pushed my finger into her pussy a little at a time. It moved around until it found the opening and then slid in to my second knuckle. I was amazed. I asked her how it felt and she groaned. She reached down and grabbed my hand with her left hand and with her right she opened up the top of her pussy and pointed to a little nub and a hood.

“This is my clit” she said. “It feels really wonderful when you rub it. This is how I cum.”

I started rubbing it. She took my finger and slowed me down and showed me how she liked it. I was amazed. Having a dick, this was completely unknown and surprising to me. None of the books I read seen said anything about a woman’s anatomy and the “clit”.

She started moaning and moving my finger a little faster. She was moving her hips and I realized that it was just like me. She was getting ready to cum. I watched very closely as she finally had an orgasm. It was the most captivating thing I had ever seen. I had never even been this close to a pussy before, and now I could smell it, touch it, and feel it have an orgasm.

“Now put your finger in there.” She said.

I obeyed. She was really soaking now. She put her own finger in there and sat up. “Taste me” she said.

I tentatively put my wet finger up to my mouth and touched it with just the tip of my tongue. I couldn’t really taste anything. “Like this.” She said, and she put her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. I hesitated, so she took my finger and sucked it clean herself. I just stared.

“There.” She said. “Even I think I taste wonderful.”
I started to put my finger back down there and looked at her and she said. “Go ahead. Try it.”

I put my finger back into her pussy, got it wet, and tasted it. It was completely different than I suspected, but I was so turned on that it tasted wonderful and the fact that I was sucking pussy juices meant that my dick was hard as iron again.

“Uh-oh” said Lisa. “You need to be relieved again.”
“Yeah. I guess so.”
“Do you want to try something different?” she asked me.
I was willing to try anything with her. “Sure.”

“My sister told me that she won’t fuck anyone yet, but she lets them hump her butt. You wanna try?”

I was so hard it hurt now. She had said the word “fuck” and was talking about me being able to touch her butt. And it was a beautiful little bubble butt .

“Okay.” I said.
She turned around and lay flat on the floor. “Lay on top of me and just rub your dick back and forth along my butt crack. My sister says that all the guys love this when they can’t have sex.”

I’ve seen her older sister’s ass, and I would have given everything I own to hump that. Her older sister was very hot.

So I did as she said. I lay down on top of her and lay my dick in her butt crack. It was sticking out the top of her butt crack, but the instant my dick touched her skin I knew I was going to start humping. Her skin was so smooth and soft. I also noticed that her hair smelled wonderful. She looked over her shoulder and said “That feels really good to me. How about you?”

“Ohhh” was all I could manage. I started humping her immediately and after about 2 minutes, I knew I was going to cum. I started to think I should try to get up, but she could tell I was close.

“Go ahead and cum on me” she said. “My sister says it feels great to have the hot cum pooling in your lower back.”

So I did. I came long and hard and couldn’t stop the jerks. It took like 30 seconds before I could stop jerking. I didn’t cum as much as the first time, but there was a large pool of it along her spine right where her butt started to swell.

“Wow!” she said. “That felt amazing. I didn’t realized how hot the cum felt.”
I got up and she said, “Can you get something to wipe it up with?”
I reached for the first piece of clothing I came to and it was her panties. I started wiping it up and it was hard to get it all. Finally, I got almost all of it and told her she could turn over. She turned around and sat up. She looked at her wet panties in my hand.

“Hmmm.” She said as she took them. “This is a good souvenir.” And she then licked them in a couple of spots and smelled them. I was just complete at a loss for words with this young girl.

“Here” she said as she reached for my underwear. “Let me give you something as a souvenir.” Then she dragged my underwear through her pussy a couple of times and got them really wet.

I took them when she handed them to me and stared. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.
Suddenly, we heard a door slam downstairs and we scrambled to put on the rest of our cloths, keeping our underwear in our hands. We stuffed them in our pockets and crept downstairs. We managed to avoid being caught, and agreed to meet again soon.

The third meeting
After not being able to get together a couple more times because of all the kids and family events, we were both dying to get together one afternoon. She saw me coming home from baseball practice on my bike and waved and winked at me. I knew what that meant. I stopped and she said. “Nobody at my house. Come now.”

I dropped my bike in the back yard and ran over there without telling anyone I was home. I ran into her house and shouted her name. She said she was up in her bedroom. I ran up the stairs, already getting a boner just thinking about this. When I got there, I was treated to quite a sight. She was already undressed and laying there fingering her pussy.

“Get undressed and come over here, I want to try something new.” She said. I couldn’t wait.
I stripped in about four seconds and walked over.
“Stand here next to the bed” she pointed up near her head. When I got there she grabbed my already hard dick and said “Finger my pussy.” Man, she was getting really good with the dirty vocabulary.

I did what she said and as she played with my dick, I reached over and started running my finger through her pussy. She moaned so I concentrated on what I was doing. I knew that I could come pretty soon, but I was unprepared for her next move. Suddenly, I felt her lick my head where the pre-cum was. I jerked and moaned and looked down at her. She looked up, smiled at me for a second, and then opened her mouth wide. She watched me stare as she slowly moved forward and closed her mouth around the head. That was all it took for me. I started jerking and cumming and she tried to be ready, but it was too much. She swallowed a lot, but a lot came out and she almost started choking.

When I finally finished, she looked up with a sheepish grin and said “How was that?”… like she couldn’t tell.
“Wow!” I said.
“That’s what I thought” she said as she laughed. “My sister said that boys like that better than anything.”

“Wow!” I said again, unable to think enough to expand my vocabulary.
“Do you want to try something else?” she asked looking at me wickedly.

“Yeah, sure!” I said immediately.
“First, play with my pussy a little more. Then when you are hard again, we can try something.”

I started playing with her pussy again and rubbing her clit and she started moaning. I took my other hand and ran it over her titties. She moaned some more and held my hand tight to her tits. I watched her as she closed her eyes and got lost in the feelings. I knew what that was like! Finally, she started cumming and jerked a lot.


No comments: