Your Ad Here

Monday, February 27, 2012

My first time


When I was about 13, I was just getting into looking at some Playboys that some friends of mine had gotten from their older brothers. I was starting to masturbate very regularly. It was at this time that I discovered that the 12 year old girl across the street shared my interest in sex. Here are some incidents that happened between us.

The first time.

I grew up in the time before a thousand TV channels and recorded movies. Back then we spent a lot more time running around outside and playing sports and games. We very seldom spent any time inside when there was daylight. I was 13 and starting to grow, although I had not hit the growth spurt that would give me my full height yet. Across the street, our neighbors had a boy that was my age and in the same grade. I’ll call him Rick. He had a younger sister, Lisa, who was one year younger and was pretty cute. I remember that she looked at me funny one day when we were outside and I had been thinking about some girls walking by who were wearing short skirts. I could get a hard on in an instant at this time, and I started getting a woody in my summer shorts. I was completely embarrassed to think that she knew what was going on. But she had other ideas.

One day, when the entire neighborhood was outside, she innocently asked if she could get into our garage playhouse. We had a large garage and had built a ladder into one side of the interior so that you could crawl up to some plywood that had been laid over the bottom of the trusses. We had even put up some small walls, but you were in the rafters, so it was only about 4 feet high in the middle of this “playhouse”. I told her she could go up there any time. She said that she was afraid to be up there alone and asked if I would go up there with her so that she could see it and not be afraid. I went along, hoping that this wouldn’t take long.

When we got up there, she looked around. It was about 8’ by 8’. It was a lot of fun for us, especially when it was raining out, but I was annoyed with this “little” girl right now. Suddenly she looked at me and just said, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

It took me a second to understand her meaning because there was no indication that that was on her mind. I looked at her carefully. She was only 12, but getting close to 13, and had been getting hips and had some baby-tits. She was cute and here she was saying that she would show me what I had been drooling over in magazines. As I looked at her, I could tell I was already getting a woody just thinking about it.

“Ummm.” I said as I weighed this. “OK. But you have to go first.”

“OK” she said immediately. “What do you want to see first, by boobies or my other thingy.” She was definitely ready for this.

“Umm. Boobies?” I said tentatively.

And she immediately pulled her shirt and training bra up to show me. I was flabbergasted at how easily she did that.

“Wow” was all I could come up with.
“Do you want to touch them?” she asked.
“Sure… are you sure it’s okay?”
“Yes.” She said. “I want you to touch me.”

I moved closer and slowly reached out to feel my first real titty. I very lightly touched her nipple with my fingertips and she said “Oh, that’s good. Do it harder.”


No comments: